1.0 Use Of Personal Information That You Provide Us
During your use of our site; you may provide us with personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information) for the purpose of making reservations, requesting information or for other reasons. Amazing Holidays does not sell the personal information of our users to third parties. Amazing Holidays may use the information it gathers for its own internal purposes.
Our goal in collecting personal information online is to continually improve the content of our site and to offer consumers services that best meet your preferences and desires. Amazing Holidays may use the personal data you provide online to send or otherwise provide you with information about new tours or services, or about offers that we feel may be of interest to you. As explained below, you may opt out of this service.
2.0 Cookies and Online Tracking
A ¡°cookie¡± is a text file that websites send to a visitor¡¯s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor¡¯s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We use two kinds of cookies on the Sites: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only for as long as your browser remains open. Once you exit your browser, they disappear. Persistent cookies, in contrast, last from visit to visit; they remain on your hard drive after you exit your browser. The cookies used on the Sites include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising (described more below under ¡°Interest-based Advertising¡±). Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
1) to recognize your computer when you visit the Sites;
2) to track you as you navigate the Sites, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities;
3) to improve the Sites¡¯ usability;
4) to analyze the use of the Sites;
5) in the administration of the Sites; and
6) to personalize the Sites for you, including serving targeted advertisements which may be of particular interest to you both on and off the Sites.
7) We also may use ¡°web beacons¡± on our Sites. A web beacon, also known as a pixel tag or clear GIF, may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to our service providers¡¯ servers. These web beacons are the technique by which our service providers compile information about your browsing activity on the Sites.
3.0 Other Disclosures
In addition to the circumstances described above, Amazing Holidays may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or court order, as requested by a government agency or by law enforcement authorities, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary to protect the safety of our passengers, employees or property.